sâmbătă, 21 martie 2009

Oh baby, we're falling apart... oh baby, it's like a downward ride... we're going full speed but the brakes are gone... we've been doing this for so long... and it felt good... felt like a rush of adrenaline... but now my heart feels weak... can I keep up with you? I have no idea... but I'm trying... you know that, right? you know I'm going beyond myself for this... but the past has nothing to do with this... with this right here... we're going full speed and there's no brakes... are you gonna bail? are you gonna jump?... leave me here? I wish we'd go through this together.... face the end with you... Will you take my hand and die with me now?

Un comentariu:

Lucylle spunea...

.... cam greu să găseşti pe cineva care să stea cu tine până în ultima clipă. Mai ales dacă nu te ştie într-u totul. Cred că ar trebui să-l supui chiar la testul de care vorbeşti în post. Goneşte cu viteză maximă, fără frâne, şi vezi dacă sare şi te părăseşte sau încasaţi împreună airberg-ul ;) tre să iasă ceva. Părerea mea :D